Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bzzagent: tide pods

I received tide pods free from Bzzagent and they had sent me about 25 individual sample tide pods. I have given some to friends to try who will also be giving me feedback after they use a few. 

My personal review of the tide pods is this, they are highly convienient and I really enjoy first off that it is less messy to put a tide pod in the wash than liquid detergent. They leave no mess and dissolve well I found no remnants what so ever. 

I didn't notice any particular aroma from them as much as a normal detergent but my clothes smelt clean and looked clean. 

A huge reason my husband and I were excited to try this campaign is because my husband is allergic to tide detergent and tide pods claim to be good with sensitive skin no harsh chemicals eye. 

I figured tide and Bzzagent would get a pretty accurate review on that aspect of it worked for my husband and it did. No irritation or rashes. Tide has kept to their word, and has delivered a great product. 

I had my doubts when seeing them in the store before now I can honestly say they are worth the cash. 

I also find it worth the cash so that when I am traveling around or visiting people in another town it's more convienient to carry tide pods for laundry than a huge hug of detergent. 

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment