Thursday, July 23, 2015

Natures gate


I recently came across a brand called natures gate. I am always on the lookout for organic products, or especially things GOOD for my skin, which is sensitive. I always get nervous buying something and finding out I wasted my money. 

So I did ask them if they were willing to send me some samples which they did and now I am in love!!!!!! All their products are vegan, para an free, non-GMO, soy free, mineral oil free, petroleum free, PEG free, butylene glycol free, and cruelty free! 

Some I have used up already but the first thing I tried was their papaya lotion. 

I have to say that as soon as I opened the little heavenly packet the scent was beautiful! After I applied it the scent stayed quite awhile it was non greasy and smooth. Their lotion retails at $9.99 and found out the Walgreens.com sells their papaya lotion! 

They also sent me 
All their products smelt and felt great no breakouts and I felt so clean and happy after cleansing, moisturizing, and applying the night cream and eye cream I slept so well and woke up glowing. 

I also had one of my best friends try some too (they sent me quite a few packets) and she now is in love with the line too. 



I also received a packet of hand soap and made my hands clean and moisturized. My husband has skin sensitivity and he had no issue using this soap either. 

They also sent me a packet of shower gel but I was so excited I used it all up and stupidly put the empty packet in the trash but it was acai. Mmmm

All in all no one can beat natures gate to me, they aren't even super expensive either usually between $5-$10 per product and well worth the money. 

Even my super manly man construction working husband thinks they are the best. It's always nice to hear your husband tell you, you smell nice or how soft and radiant your skin looks. 

Natures gate; ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

This is the only way to describe how I feel about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment