Saturday, May 16, 2015

Rimmel london worth it or not?

Absolutely yes! I love makeup but rimmel has always sold high quality makeup for a cheaper price. 

Their mascara (scandal eyes) has proven to be the best I have bought. I have tried numerous mascaras but rimmel isn't caky or stinky. It's a very nice formula that never fails to make my eyelashes look great. 

It also doesn't irritate my eyes like other mascaras. 

Rimmel eyeshadow; I have one palette and it has proven to be long lasting (especially with a primer) it blends well, highly pigmented. Their eyeshadow is sure to make your eye color "Pop" 

Rimmel lip laquer; the one I purchased was on sale while its a little too bright for me it smells incredible. I don't find it too sticky. 

Rimmel eye liner; I have the exaggerate waterproof eyeliner and it never fails to define my eyes. It lasts all day, not irritating, and is dark. 

Rimmel gel eyeliner; now this is where I'm at a crossroads, I loved one of their gel eyeliners it had a built in brush and it lasted forever but now I can't find it where I live now :( 

I purchased the scandal eyes gel liner (one with separate brush and the thing has a crown on the top)
and it was not so good. It was caky, flaky, and I didn't like the application. 

Fortunately I emailed them because companies want to hear feedback. They were extremely kind and appreciated the feedback. 

All in all yes Rimmel is fantastic and it is my go to daily makeup routine (even though I try others) it's hard to compare to rimmel.

On top of it all they do not test on animals. Oh rimmel you have so won my heart. <3










No comments:

Post a Comment