Thursday, July 30, 2015

Crowdtap rave

I know I have mentioned Crowdtap before in a recent publish but I am just so pleased because like I mentioned before you can win gift cards from them. Earlier this month I won a few and now I have finally used them up. 

I was able to get my husband a game he really wanted and tonight I bought a lip balm from sephora. It was on sale for $5 and I did end up paying 1.68 sephora is super expensive so I feel so lucky to have even a lip balm along the way. 


I also that you can get samples from sephora too. I will be reviewing both items soon but probably the balm first and the game when my husband has time to fill me in on all details. 

Keep tappin crowdtappers! If you haven't been on Crowdtap this month everything starts over on the 1st of August. 

1 comment:

  1. I have only done Crowdtap for a couple months now and haven't won anything. :( I don't think I really stick with it enough though. I'm going to try harder this month and hopefully win something! I did get in a few sample shares though that were good! :)

    ReplyDelete