Thursday, July 23, 2015

Social nature: vega sports

I received vega sports protein powder, electrolyte powder and before and after workout drink powders. 

For those that don't know socialnature.com is a product review site for organic products and they are amazing. 

However, while I am delighted to see organic and vegan workout powders, I couldn't get past the taste. Even though I felt great it took all my might to choke them down and only got through about half and gave up on the last packet. 

My husband also tried them and could not do it either. It wasn't personal taste turning me off it was the fact that it was grainy and didn't taste right. 

The product is worth a shot to try at least because of the benefits, if you can get through it great! If not, don't feel bad. 

Vega sports I feel bad for saying this but my star report; +1 star for being organic, +1 star for after affects, +1 for vegan (vegans need love too!) but that's all. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment