Thursday, July 23, 2015

Naturallysaavy.com a recommendation to all

As you guys know I'm in love with organic products and living. I really enjoy teaching people about organic living because it is important and many don't really understand it or why. 

I came across a site that teaches you everything!!! It's like being in a organic online classroom you watch a video read a little article and take a quiz. 

Even though I'm constantly learning and reading about bad ingredients I have learned a lot from them. What I didn't know was that after you complete a mission, they will send you samples of organic things. Nothing big but I have appreciated the products they have sent because I didn't know they existed. 

They have sent me a few fish oil omega swirl packets which are from the brand barleans. I have added them in juice and who knew that fish oil gets rid of a bad headache?! They also sent me a coupon for a free thing of organic juice which I haven't gotten to use yet and they sent me a little packet of acai lemonade powder you add to water. All organic and I loved it. 

They have already taught me so much and helped me discover knew products. They also have an area afterward that shows you better alternative organic products to replace the "normal" groceries you usually buy. Check them out and let me know what you think. Www.naturallysaavy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment